Unity of the Triangle opens its state-of-the-art facility to the greater community. Most of the rooms and spaces are available for rental for social, educational, and corporate events, including workshops, classes, meetings, weddings, funerals/memorial services, worship services (except on Sundays), and other special events.
- Renters are responsible for the behavior of their guests. The rental group must remain in the rental area at all times.
- Alcohol* or other illicit drugs are not permitted on the premises (*Alcohol may be served at social events with required permits). Smoking is not allowed inside the center.
- One additional staff member may be required for more than 100 participants. Supervisory fee ranges from $10 to $20, which are paid by the renter.
- All renters must abide by the rules and regulations. Rentals may be canceled if policies are not followed.
- Non-profit organizations, as well as Unity members, are entitled to a 10% discount. An additional volume discount can be offered for extended rentals.
- To make reservations, call us to verify that the date and space requested is available. All spaces are frst come, frst served. Reservations 30+ days in advance are highly recommended.
- Completed and signed rental agreement and full payment is required for reservation to be offcial. If renter cancels within 7+ days of the event, the renter will receive a credit to be used on another date within a 6-month period. If the renter cancels less than 7 days prior to the event, the payment will not be reimbursed.
- There is a 2-hr minimum for all rentals. You will be able to access the space at the start of your reserved rental time. Actual capacity of rooms depends on room setup and intended use.
- Aside from the specifications requested of the space, the space shall be provided as-is. Renter shall leave the space in the same or similar condition as when renter entered. Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the space beyond ordinary wear and tear. An additional damage deposit may be required to cover the costs of damage repairs, regardless of who caused the damage.
- Renter is responsible for the clean up, including trash disposal, removal of decorations, and storage of chairs and tables (sweeping, mopping and bathroom cleaning is not required). All decorations must be free-standing. Tape is not allowed to be used on the walls.
- The facility may be rented as early as 7 a.m. until as late as 11 p.m. The renter may be responsible for supervisory fee for rentals outside of operating hours. Supervisory fees range from $10-$20 an hour.
- All credit cards are accepted, but the preferred method of payment is by check. Checks should be made payable to: Unity of the Triangle, 5570 Munford Rd. Raleigh, NC 27612.
- Renter feedback is greatly appreciated and we encourage satisfied renters to leave positive reviews on our website. To provide suggestions for improvement of our rental facilities or services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.