We are excited that you have chosen to visit our spriritual community and we trust that your experience will be meaningful and uplifting! Please refer to the following information to aid your visit and to make you feel more comfortable.
If you have questions we haven’t answered on our website, please call us at (919) 832-8324 or email us email@example.com.
- Sundays | 9:00 and 11:00 am | Sanctuary
- Servicios Españoles los Domingos | 1:30 pm | Sanctuary
Childcare is available for both services.
- Youth Education is held at 11:00 am for elementary, middle school, and high school ages.
Please join us for refreshments after both services in the Fellowship Hall.
Visit our “Welcome Table” in the lobby to learn more about our spiritual community and to pick up a name tag and guest card.
What to wear?
We want you to feel comfortable when attending. Feel free to dress in business casual, jeans or your favorite outfit.
During services and meditation
To limit distractions and honor the sacredness of the service, please be courteous and turn off your cell phone and electronic devices.
Following the services
Grab a cup of coffee or tea and refreshments while you visit with other congregants in the Fellowship Hall immediately after both Sunday services. We would love to meet you and welcome you into our spiritual family!
From the Raleigh Beltline (I-440)
- Merge onto NC-50 N/US-70 W/Glenwood Ave toward Crabtree Valley/Durham.
- Continue to follow US-70 W/Glenwood Ave for 2.5 miles
- Turn right onto Munford Road. When you come to the first intersection, turn left and follow the road to the last building on your right.
From the 540 Bypass (I-540)
- Take exit 4A for US-70 E toward Raleigh
- Continue to follow US-70 E for 4.8 miles
- Turn left onto Munford Road. When you come to the first intersection, turn left and follow the road to the last building on your right.