This group meets every Tuesday to share, discuss, study, and enjoy all aspects of spirituality together. The topics are fluid as the group decides what they want to explore next. Led by our Associate Minister Ana Quintana. Please join us!
This is the Spiritual Dialogue plan of action for the next few weeks. (Upcoming meetings will be held on Zoom)
- From insights come breakthroughs. From breakthroughs come growth.
- Today’s lesson is about providing you with the opportunity to create the consciousness necessary for insights to occur. This is how you become the greater version of yourself.
- You’re not here to mimic anyone else. You’re also not trying to be superior to someone else; rather, you’re seeking to be superior to your previous self. You’re seeking greater consciousness and awareness. You’re seeking to create new patterns of behavior, thought, and emotion. That’s transformation.
TUESDAY OCT. 27, NOV. 2 & NOV. 9, 2020: Church-wide book study “Taking the Red Pill: Seeing With New Eyes” October 23 – November 19
- In Spiritual Dialogue, we’ll be reading and discussing: “Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents” by Isabel Wilkerson
- You can purchase the book HERE.
- While we think we often know the construct of the world, sometimes we overlook some of the main things. This series is about seeing the depth of the conditions we live in and what we could do to change them.
- Rev. Ana will lead the discussion based on the study guide, which should be available soon.
- Friday Dialogue with Rev. Neusom and Rev. Ana: A video podcast series that will address the book topic. This limited series will be available on our YouTube channel from Oct 23 – November 13.
Please contact Rev. Ana Quintana, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more details on upcoming virtual and in-person dates.
Topic: Spiritual Dialogue with RevAna
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 813 8945 5551
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,81389455551# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,81389455551# US (Chicago)