Every 1st and 3rd Monday
6:30 – 8:00 pm
Men of all ages are invited to join Men of Unity to share from their heart their feelings, challenges, and spiritual journey while being supported and uplifted by the group. Members determine what they wish to gain from the meeting based on shared topics and common issues expressed during the check-in. Meditation, expressions of gratitude, and prayer support the process.
Joining this heartfelt community and bonding with other like-minded men, is a rare opportunity to express oneself in a safe, spiritual environment.
• What we say in the group, stays in the group
• We speak from our hearts; that is how does the topic affect my life?
• We avoid intellectual discourse
• We don’t give advice (unless requested), and we don’t tell stories (unless it is brief and arises out of our own experience)
• We speak only when we want to speak—no one is forced to share
For more information contact: