In Heaven Together
By RevAna Quintana.
RevAna in her lesson on September 27, 2020 shares her personal story with her cousin Eladio as she is placed there to see him leave his body, 20 days after being told his pancreatic cancer had metastasized to his liver.
Visit our archives page for the complete talk.
These are precious lessons from her experience, great pearls of wisdom.
- Let’s make “flow, trust & allow” the mantra of our lives
2. Heaven can be found in the here and now (Peace in the Storm)
3. Be patient with yourself as you encounter CHANGE, surrender to what is
4. Love for love sake and let others do it for you
5. In spite of what might look like, when the soul has acquired what it needed,leaving the body is healing and transformational for the person and those around him/her.
6. Pay Attention to Spirit messages Heads up & reminders that you are always sustained.
7. Death is not a failure or the end, it’s a doorway toward continuousevolution.
8. Remember Love never dies so by attuning yourself to Love you will find a deeper sense of unity with dear ones.
9. Death is not a failure or the end, it’s a doorway toward continuous evolution.
10. Be open to experiences that are there to help you realize Truth.
Let’s hold these Truths for so many who are seeing their loved ones move on.