Zumba For Kids (and adults, too!)
Happy Youth Monday!
Hello! I’m always looking for new ways to exercise and have fun with my kids. I find that they become interested when they see that I am having fun. Today we have a great alternative for you and your family! A Zumba class lead by my friend, Socary Rodriguez.
Here are some of the benefits we get from practicing Zumba:
- Improved Endurance
- Better Body Coordination, Gross Motor Skills & Control Over Their Body
- Develops leadership, respect, teamwork, confidence, self-esteem, memory, creativity, balance and cultural awareness skills in the children
- Strengthens their bodies
- Provides social opportunities to make new friends
- Teaches kids to incorporate fitness as a natural part of their lives
- Promotes an overall healthier lifestyle
It is also a really fun way to spend some quality family time together! Crank up that music and have fun showing each other different moves and experimenting with different routines together.
A big THANK YOU to our Zumba Kids Instructor, Socary Rodriguez!
Learn more about Socary and her online classes HERE.
Have a great week and thank you for watching!